If I agreed to go in to get my fingerprints scanned, what happens if I change my mind? 2 Answers as of October 10, 2017

I was called by the police to go in to help them with their case to have my fingerprints scanned to eliminate me as a suspect. I agreed, now I am scared to go because if they match as I worked in the building where the fingerprint was found, could they try to accuse me? Won't doing any of those things make me appear guilty?

If the police inform you that you are suspected of a crime the wisest thing to do is to consult and experienced criminal law specialist before you do anything.
You have the right to remain silent. Only idiots talk to investigators/cops, or give voluntary fingerprints. Remember, no matter what you say it will be twisted around and used against you later. Hire a lawyer before you dig a big hole for yourself.