If given a citation for an OWI, how can I get my record clean? 1 Answers as of September 21, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Richard B. Jacobson & Associates, LLC | Richard B. Jacobson
Fight the charge or try to negotiate a lesser charge with the prosecutor. Retaining a lawyer is almost always worth the investment.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 9/21/2017
Click to View More Answers: