If the father is no longer on child support and there is no parenting plan in place, am I able to move to other state? 1 Answers as of July 07, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
If the father no longer has to pay support the child must be 18 or have graduated from high school. If either of those is the case, you can do what you want as the restrictions only apply where a child is concerned.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 7/7/2017
Click to View More Answers: