If DUI case is rejected, do I get my license back? 6 Answers as of May 15, 2014

I was the passenger in a car waiting for a tow truck on the side of the road. Highway Patrol had me perform field sobriety tests and then requested a breathalyzer test. I did the field sobriety, refused the breathalyzer. I was arrested on suspicion of DUI. I know that a refusal is an automatic 1 year suspension of my license. DA rejected my case. Is the 1 year suspension on my license still valid even though no charges were filed?

There is a form the DA can provide to you if they decide to telling the DMV the case was rejected. The DMV can proceed if they wish if they believe they have a good case.
Steven Alpers | Steven Alpers
You need to request a hearing with the DMV. It may be too late, but if there was no evidence you were driving, your license should not be suspended.
Hudson Bair | Hudson Bair
Did you request a hearing within ten days? Did they take your license? Have you contacted the DMV regarding the status of your license? If your license was taken and you failed to request a hearing within 10 days, you are likely suspended. You should call the DMV and find out what the status of your license is, the DMV may not have suspended if they reviewed your case prior to suspending your license.
Law Office of Edward J. Blum
Law Office of Edward J. Blum | Edward J. Blum
Yes. You needed to fight 1 year suspension at DMV.
Law Office of Andrew Roberts
Law Office of Andrew Roberts | Andrew Stephen Roberts
You still face the DMV - who will suspend your license for one year. You must request a hearing within 10 days. Get an attorney. It sounds like you are too late to request a hearing.
    Kroger Law Group
    Kroger Law Group | William S. Kroger
    The DMV has a separate procedure wherein they take action against your license. It all depends on several factors such as your age and BAC.