If a drunk driver crashed into me while I was heading to work in California, can I sue him? 4 Answers as of March 09, 2011

Can I sue the person who hit me while I was heading to work? The other person was drunk and he ran into me. I refused medical attention at the time, and now, after a few weeks, I have constant pain in my legs and hip.

Yes, contact a local personal injury attorney.
Yes you can, hire a personal injury attorney
Law Offices of Michael Stephenson
Law Offices of Michael Stephenson | Michael Stephenson
This is exactly like a case I handled for a client last year. We sued the drunk driver and recovered a six-figure judgment against him. The driver's insurance company paid a lump sum to my client up front, and the remainder of the judgment comes in periodic payments taken from the driver's paychecks each month... You should (1) file a police report ASAP if you have not done so already, (2) hire an attorney to represent you, and (3) keep a diary and photos recording your injuries and pain.