If the driver who hit our car was lying on the insurance company saying I ran the light, what can I do? 2 Answers as of February 17, 2017

I was hit by a car that ran the red light. My kids where in the car and that's where he hit. The police fire truck and ambulance came. The driver was not given a ticket because the police officer said we both had insurance and the kids were fine. Now the driver is lying to the insurance company saying I ran the light and the police report didn't state who say she say was in the wrong so now it’s me. The other passenger in my car could not be a witness.

Mark G. Patricoski, P.C. | Mark G. Patricoski
Nothing other than sue them to prove them wrong.
Candiano Law Office
Candiano Law Office | Charles J. Candiano
If there are no eye-witnesses, no red-light camera, and the police report does not memorialize fault, it's a "he said, she said" situation unless there are other details which make the fault of one party more likely than the other.