If the driver was not insured, owner of the vehicle was someone else, they were not insured, what is the best way to recoup the money for my damages? 1 Answers as of October 19, 2017

I was rear ended. Car damages came to $9,900 from body shop quote. Small claims court limits $5,000. The driver was given a ticket at time of accident.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
You need to take them to District or Superior Court.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 10/19/2017
Click to View More Answers: