If a child is taken from the mother by her ex and he is not on the birth certificate, what should the mother do? 1 Answers as of July 07, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
Call the police immediately. He has no legal right to the child.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 7/7/2017
Click to View More Answers: