If a child support ordered DNA testing, now I pay child support but there is no visitation order in place, how can I get visits? 1 Answers as of July 16, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Diane l. Berger | Diane L. Berger
In the same court that ordered child support file an application for parenting time.
Answer Applies to: Nebraska
Replied: 7/16/2017
Click to View More Answers: