If certified with the birth certificate that I’m the father of the child but the DNA proves me wrong, what should I do? 1 Answers as of September 13, 2016

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Attorney at Law | Aimee C. Robbins
Make a motion to establish paternity (proving you are not the father) and request the court order the Mother to remove your name from the birth certificate.
Answer Applies to: Maryland
Replied: 9/13/2016
Click to View More Answers: