If car is traded in for new one would I held responsible for the one that was traded in? 5 Answers as of January 30, 2014

In my decree, she was awarded the car. I was also to pay for half the note and repairs. She has traded in the car that was awarded to her. I'm I still responsible for the other car since she no longer owns it.

No, you were never responsible for the vehicle per se, you were responsible to her. If she kept the house and say you were ordered for the first 3 years to pay for all repairs on the house, and she sold the house after the first year, under your logic you would have to pay the new owners repair cost for the next 2 years; I don't think so!
Kirby G. Moss PC | Kirby G. Moss
If she still has note, the safe practice would be to pay the same amount you were paying before she traded.
Law Office of Annette M. Cox, PLLC
Law Office of Annette M. Cox, PLLC | Annette M. Cox
It does not sound like you are since title would have be changed for her to trade it in. If she attempted to hold you responsible for the repairs, you can make the arguments you outlined below.
Mediation Services of Southwest Florida
Mediation Services of Southwest Florida | Dennis J. Leffert, J.D.
The way you describe it, it sounds like you no longer are responsible inasmuch as she no longer owns the car.
I don't see how. You were only responsible for the car in the decree, nothing else. If there is a balance on the note, you might still be liable for half of that.