If an illegal minor under 18 returns back to their home country, could they get an immigrant visa? 1 Answers as of February 18, 2011

If a minor who entered the US illegally without inspection returns back to their country before turning 18 and who has never had any problems with immigration, would they avoid the 3 and 10 year penalties? And if they wish to comeback and had a US citizen fiance what are the chances of them being able to get an immigrant visa? What are the chances the person could get a visa and how long would the process take?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
Yes they can return and would not be subject to the 3/10 bar.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 2/18/2011
Click to View More Answers: