If an airbag failure to go off in a 50 mile an hour front end crash, do I have a case against the car company? 1 Answers as of October 20, 2017

I was driving home from work and a vehicle pulled out in front of me. He was at fault and received the ticket. My vans nose hit his front end and driver’s door. My airbag didn't deploy the van was totalled I thought I was ok just shook up. But I ended up with shoulder surgery to reattach my bicep also a L4L5S1 fusion and hip replacement. I believe if my airbag would have deployed my injuries wouldn't have been so severe. My accident was on December 1, 2014 I finally got back to work September 2016.

Sue the other driver. Unless you have an engineer who can prove the airbag was faulty, you will lose.