if adjudicated probation has been revoked, can a sentence be appealed? Posted on April 26, 2011

I have been in a local jail since 1/27, sentenced to 8 years in prison. The sentence is very unfair and I need lawyer fast to appeal or get probation reinstated.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: