I you are driving someone else's car that is not insured, but you are fully insured, will you get in trouble if get into an accident? 1 Answers as of October 18, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
No, your insurance should cover your damages. Just show the police officer your insurance card.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 10/18/2017
Click to View More Answers: