I would like to have my 2 DUI’s removed from my record, my first was in 2006, how do I begin? 2 Answers as of November 06, 2017

Each county has a different procedure and it can be done with or without an attorney. Sometimes you are entitled to an expungement; sometimes it is discretionary with the judge. DUI expungements for example are discretionary as are situations where you have violated probation. In both situations an attorney could help. He or she would likely seek the route of a formal motion before the court which also could be done much sooner than the administrative way. Costs vary with attorney.
You need to have successfully completed the entire term of probation, have nothing criminal pending, and not be on probation for any other offense(s). Contact a lawyer to file the petition for expungement on your behalf.