I was served with loitering charges from my daughter school, how can I resolve this? 3 Answers as of July 02, 2013

I was served with loitering charges from my daughter school, I’m her only transportation to and from school how can I resolve this? I don't want to take her out with three months to go.

Speaker Law Firm
Speaker Law Firm | Theodore Speaker
Plead not guilty, and tell them you were picking up your daughter. The charges should be dropped.
You have four choices: (1) arrange for another ride to school; (2) drop her off near the school, but you remain off school property; (3) you remove her from the school; or (4) do what you want to do, and drop her off at the school, and face whatever comes. Note, I know that school do not issue criminal trespass warnings or loitering charges for "mature" parents that do not stir up trouble while on school property.