I was illegally pulled over, can my license be currently suspended for a juvenile ticket and I am now 21? 6 Answers as of February 06, 2013

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Offices of Seth D. Schraier
The Law Offices of Seth D. Schraier | Seth D. Schraier
If you were issued a fine or conviction for the ticket, and did not pay the ticket, then DMV can suspend your license until the tickets are paid off.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 2/6/2013
Michael Breczinski
Michael Breczinski | Michael Breczinski
If the ticket was never taken care of then you get your license suspended for not dealing with it in court.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 2/6/2013
William L. Welch, III Attorney | William L. Welch, III
It does not matter whether you're an adult or juvenile If you don't pay traffic tickets, the MVA suspends your license.
Answer Applies to: Maryland
Replied: 2/6/2013
Gregory R. LaMarca, P.C.
Gregory R. LaMarca, P.C. | Gregory R. LaMarca
If you have an unpaid traffic ticket dating back to your juvenile operation of a motor vehicle, your privilege to drive can be suspended.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 2/4/2013
Patrick Earl Attorney
Patrick Earl Attorney | Patrick Owen Earl
Sure it can.? What did you do as a juvenile. YOu need to contact DOL and see why you are suspended or hire an attorney to look into it for or with you. I handle all types of tickets and criminal offense throughout Eastern Washington state
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 2/4/2013
Click to View More Answers: