I was illegally pulled over, can my license be currently suspended for a juvenile ticket and I am now 21? 6 Answers as of February 06, 2013

The Law Offices of Seth D. Schraier
The Law Offices of Seth D. Schraier | Seth D. Schraier
If you were issued a fine or conviction for the ticket, and did not pay the ticket, then DMV can suspend your license until the tickets are paid off.
If the ticket was never taken care of then you get your license suspended for not dealing with it in court.
William L. Welch, III Attorney | William L. Welch, III
It does not matter whether you're an adult or juvenile If you don't pay traffic tickets, the MVA suspends your license.
Gregory R. LaMarca, P.C.
Gregory R. LaMarca, P.C. | Gregory R. LaMarca
If you have an unpaid traffic ticket dating back to your juvenile operation of a motor vehicle, your privilege to drive can be suspended.
Patrick Earl Attorney
Patrick Earl Attorney | Patrick Owen Earl
Sure it can.? What did you do as a juvenile. YOu need to contact DOL and see why you are suspended or hire an attorney to look into it for or with you. I handle all types of tickets and criminal offense throughout Eastern Washington state