I was convicted of a class C Felony 5 years ago and I want to know how to get that removed from my record? Posted on December 25, 2010

I was convicted of a felony 5 years ago. I was convicted with the intent to deliver over 50 kilograms of a controlled substance. It was marijuana and that was my only conviction. I took a plea agreement and served no jail time and a small fine with 3 years probation. I completed 2 years probation and was released a year early. I would like this to go off my public record because it is very difficult to find a job. Thank you for your help.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: