I was charged in a construction zone but I know for a fact it was not a construction zone can I get the case dismissed? 6 Answers as of April 19, 2013

I was charged for speeding in what a police officer thought was a construction zone. The problem was his lane's construction zone started before mine ended (he was in the opposite lane on a 2 lane highway). He was unaware of this and now I am challenging in court. I have pictures of everything I need. I was charged for going 50 in a 30 mph zone (construction zone reduces speed limit by 10 mph). Will I only get a speeding reduction to 10 mph, or will i possibly get the case dismissed?

LeadfootSpeedingTicket.com
LeadfootSpeedingTicket.com | Andrea Storey Rogers
You need to hire a traffic law attorney to represent you if you want to get the ticket amended to a non-moving, no-point infraction. If you go to court and try to argue with the judge about this on your own, without an attorney representing you, the judge will just ask if your are pleading guilty or not guilty and if you plead not guilty, he will set it for trial. On the trial date, the prosecutor will question you on the stand, and the police officer will be there to testify against you. It's your word against the police officer's word, and the cop has much more credibility than you (the driver of the car).
Either way could happen. Good Luck.
I would have to see the police reports , your evidence, and hear testimony.
Law Office of John G. Galasso | John George Galasso
If you have photos showing the improper posting of the zone, you need to show them to the prosecutor when you go to court; Look at Ohio Revised Code Section 5501.27 which governs guidelines for the erection of signage in construction zones; Also, keep in mind if you are found guilty of speeding in a construction zone, enhanced fines do not apply if in fact there are no workers present, Ohio Revised Code Section 43511.98.
Conway Law Pllc.
Conway Law Pllc. | B. L. Conway
That will be up to the Judge. Good work / the evidence is the key.
    That would depend on how good your lawyer is. You get what you pay for pal.