I was awarded my truck in the divorce. Ex-wife never gave me title and I found out she has now taken a loan out on it. What will be my legal action? 1 Answers as of February 08, 2017

I was awarded my truck in the divorce. She never gave me the title stating she couldn't find it. I just found out that she has taken a loan out and I can't get my title. What can be done I have my divorce decree stating date awarded to me was prior to her getting the loan.

Peyton and Associates | Barbara Peyton
You have to take her back to court to get a court order that she either pay you the truck value or pay off the loan and return the truck to you. If there already was a court order, what she did is probably contempt for which she can be put in jail and/or fined about $2000 in sanctions. You will need a lawyer for this so talk to a good family lawyer in your community before doing anything without a lawyer.