I was assaulted and attacked by a hospital employee, what do I do? 4 Answers as of August 18, 2015

This happened in July 2015 at a hospital. I was attacked, picked up by my face and thrown on the floor, punched, kicked, had my hair ripped out, and then was attempted to be dragged down the hall by my hair until Security jumped in and got this employee off of me. It happened right in front of the elevators on the 3rd floor where a security camera was overhead. The person who attacked me is a nurse employed by the hospital. I have typed out the entire incident and am waiting on my medical records from them to obtain the name of the 3rd individual who was involved, I do have the names of the man who attacked me and his supervisor who stood by laughing and doing nothing. I made a police report which ultimately resulted in the 2 employees, both lying, but saying on the report 2 totally different stories. Once I am able to get the 3rd name, I will officially report this incident to the powers in Lansing to hopefully obtain the video footage and if that happens, I am quite sure that at least one of these men will be prosecuted. Thank you.

Get an attorney and preserve the evidence NOW. YOU WANT THE TAPE. Without it it is he said, she said and you lose.
The Law Offices of Russell Gregory, P.C.
The Law Offices of Russell Gregory, P.C. | Russell Gregory
If the video evidence supports you, there?s basis for a civil lawsuit. This means that you?d be seeking money damages. The hospital would probably be inclined to settle with you. Again, that depends on whether and to what extent the video supports you.
Gregory M Janks, PC
Gregory M Janks, PC | Gregory M Janks
You can pursue criminal charges as it seems as if you are doing. Certainly the police can also do an investigation, you needn't do it all yourself. You can start a civil claim against the individuals involved, as well as against their employer. You can file a complaint with the hospital and health care professional licensing division in Lansing. You can contact tv news troubleshooters to help with the investigation. Good luck.
You are already doing it. Now get a lawyer to handle the civil case.