I want to get a divorce from my wife, what are my rights ? 2 Answers as of April 26, 2011

I wanted to know my rights as a father of three children? My wife and I have been separated since July 4th 2010, we both own a home in suburban Bolingbrook but the payments have not been made for the past 4 months. I paid a law firm to get me a loan modification that is currently in the process but I see no point of it now. I really need know how to go about getting a divorce and what would it cost me?

Fox Law Firm LLC
Fox Law Firm LLC | Tina Fox
We offer free 30 minute consultations and I really encourage you to contact our office to set an appointment for a consultation so that we can discuss this in a more private setting to discuss your parental rights and your divorce options.
Beermann Swerdlove LLP
Beermann Swerdlove LLP | Jared Pinkus
You have rights to regular visitation and possibly custody. All decisions regarding parenting are done on a case by case basis and are very fact specific. A divorce where there is a custody or parenting dispute can be extremely expensive, but if you and your wife can agree on custody, parenting and financial issues, then the divorce can be much simpler, cheaper and quicker. Feel free to contact me with any further questions or to discuss your questions in more detail.