I want to file a divorce but I cannot afford, my husband mentally abuses me and damaged my property, can I file a divorce for free? 2 Answers as of March 13, 2017

My husband will not work. He have damaged my new home, totaled two cars, bankrupted me and I am not in love anymore. I can't afford an attorney or a divorce. What can I do? I want someone to make him pay for all of the damages that he made to my home. He has never paid one bill in my new home. Please, I am being mentally tortured every day. I have to be at work at 5:30a.m and I rarely sleep because he is being cruel; he keeps me up at night. I go to a psychiatrist for depression and I can't get better until I get rid of this man. I want a divorce.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
Contact your county Clerk of Courts, Pro Se Coordinator, and request a waiver of the fee.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/13/2017
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
See if legal aid in your community can assist you. Yes, if you are indigent, you can file a divorce for free. It is always best to have an attorney on your side.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/13/2017
Click to View More Answers: