I think I am being stalked, what can I do to protect myself and my kids? Posted on February 16, 2011

I have a stalking issue, I don't know what to do......I have found two "bugging devices in my home so far, my mail is being tampered with, and prank calls on my phone, even banging on the walls only when I try an go to sleep. some nights I work late cars following me home I have also experienced leaving my apartment and returning home to find things misplaced and article of clothing in which I have NEVER seen before.....just two days ago, I found out that their has been and still is an active electronic surveillance unit being used in my apartment building. I have tried over and over again to find out the origin of the bugging device, I just do not know where to start. I think back because I did have to have a restraining order filed against my then ex, this was a very horrible experience because I have children, He works in law enforcement so the very ones who where supposed to protect me ...didn't. now I find myself stressed and about to relocate yet again.