I stayed 11 more days in the US can I still reenter? 7 Answers as of December 28, 2010

I mistakenly overstayed 11 days in the US, can I still reenter US ? I have tourist visa.

While overstaying in the USA leaves you out of status, you can leave within six months of your deadline as stamped on your I-94 visa form without penalty. I would leave quickly, if you can. When you reapply for a future visa, the officer at the airport may have stamped that you overstayed on your visa, which would leave you subject to inquiry. However, you would be able to explain that it was not done with intent to violate the terms of your visa, and you would have an excellent chance at obtaining a future visa, especially one for work or study. Best to you.
Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A.
Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A. | Carlos Sandoval
You can, but there is a chance that they will give you problems if the inspecting officer discovers that you over stayed.
Most likely, yes, you will be able to reenter.

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions or concerns you might have.
Yes, you can. If you go home now, you will not be subject to any immigration bar.
Fletcher, Tilton & Whipple, PC
Fletcher, Tilton & Whipple, PC | Kirk A. Carter
Overstaying an authorized period of stay on an I-94 card results in the underlying visa becoming invalid for future use. If someone overstays their period of admission, typically 6 months under a B-2 visitor visa, leaves the country and then seeks to re-enter,Border Control will typically cancel their visa and deny them admission sending them home on the next flight.
    441 Legal Group, Inc.
    441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
    That depends when you left the US did Customs make any notation in your passport or on your visa. If not you shouldn't have a problem for overstaying by 11 days.
    The Purnell Law Firm
    The Purnell Law Firm | Simon Purnell
    It is never a good idea to overstay your visa, however, if you do, you are required to leave the the country. Provided you did not overstay by more than 180 days, you may generally reapply for a visa and have that granted provided you are still eligible under the usual criteria for visas.