I recieved an underage drinking citation at my college. what do I do? 1 Answers as of February 12, 2011

I recieved an underage drinking citation 2 days ago from a party I attended 2 weeks ago. There is no proof that I was drinking (though I had been) besides a supposed statement by the officer that I said I had "just one" I felt coerced into saying this and have sent in my plea and not guilty. My court date is on March 21, 2011, and I am unsure what to do. Please help, thank you.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
LT Pepper Law
LT Pepper Law | Luke T. Pepper
The ticket is the equivalent of a traffic ticket. While it is not good, you can get past this. The officer's testimony is enough to uphold the citation. Probably better to pay fine and move on.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 2/12/2011
Click to View More Answers: