I may have a bench warrant for contempt, what can I do? 5 Answers as of December 01, 2014

I made an error, I was pulled over for speeding, received a ticket and also had it noted that I did not have proof of insurance (I could not find it in the car). I paid the ticket online as it was for impeding traffic, but completely forgot about the NTA for the insurance, fast forward now, there may be a bench warrant out for contempt. I am trying to figure out what I can do.

Go into court with proof that you were insured at the time and see if you can work the matter out. A lawyer could help you with this.
Hire a lawyer and head in to court to work it out.
Get an attorney and have this corrected immediately, be prepared to provide the proof of insurance which was effective the date of the infraction.
Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
You can call the court in city ticket originally occurred and ask the clerk. Otherwise, if you are stopped by police you may find out that way and be arrested on it.
Elhart & Horvath, P.C.
Elhart & Horvath, P.C. | Mattias Johnson
The best thing you can probably do, is just to bite the bullet and go and provide the proof of insurance, and, in all likelihood, pay a fine associated with the contempt. The Warrant will not go away on its own, so better to get ahead of it then risk being arrested the next time you are pulled over.