I live in Ohio and want to take legal action if I have personal injuries as the victim of a hit and run case, can I? 1 Answers as of February 15, 2011

I want to sue for personal injury damages. A few days ago, police were chasing a truck down the street I was driving on and the driver hit me while I was at the light. I have abrasions on my neck, face and arms because of the incident. The driver took off, but witnesses could describe the vehicle, and the driver was caught and identified.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ron Graham Attorney at Law
Ron Graham Attorney at Law | Ron Graham
The question is whether they have insurance. If not will have to maintain a suit under your uninsured policy.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 2/15/2011
Click to View More Answers: