I live in New Hampshire and was served with divorce papers, what should I do at this point? 1 Answers as of February 01, 2011

Can you help me through the divorce process? My wife and I have been separated, though not legally, for about 2 months. Now I have been served with divorce papers. As a guy who has never been to court, I have no idea what to do in this process. We have two children together, and she has been watching them.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
DiManna Law Office, LLC.
DiManna Law Office, LLC. | Dawn DiManna
There are court deadlines that need to be adhered to, so you need to consult with an attorney to assist you if you cannot do this on your own. My office offers unbundled legal services which is a less expensive way to have just the legal assistance you need and can afford. If you would like to contact my office we can discuss this further in an initial consultation.
Answer Applies to: New Hampshire
Replied: 2/1/2011
Click to View More Answers: