I live in New Hampshire, and want to get divorced. Can I retain custody of my children if I was diagnosed with postpartum depression? 1 Answers as of January 12, 2011

I want to do what is best for my kids above all else, so I need help. Can I maintain shared or full custody of my daughters with my spouse? I do not want to lose my girls, but do not want to deny their father either. I have been diagnosed with postpartum depression. What should I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
DiManna Law Office, LLC.
DiManna Law Office, LLC. | Dawn DiManna
As long as you are getting help if you need it there should not be a problem.
Answer Applies to: New Hampshire
Replied: 1/12/2011
Click to View More Answers: