I live in Illinois want to make a personal injury claim. Is there a statute of limitations? 4 Answers as of December 21, 2010

I live in Illinois want to make a personal injury claim. Is there a statute of limitations?

Barry Rabovsky & Associates
Barry Rabovsky & Associates | Barry Rabovsky
There is a general two-year statute of limitations, but there are many exceptions. Please feel free to reply with the details to see if you have a case.
Peckar & Abramson, P.C.
Peckar & Abramson, P.C. | David Scriven-Young
Yes. Typically there is a two-year statute of limitations on personal injury actions in Illinois. There may be exceptions that apply to your case, so you should contact an attorney for assistance. My firm has substantial experience in personal injury actions. My contact information is below if you would like to contact me to discuss your case.
Willens Law Offices
Willens Law Offices | Matthew Willens
There are all different types of statutes of limitations depending upon the nature of the case. We suggest you speak with an experienced attorney to figure out the one that applies to your case.
Cary J. Wintroub & Associates
Cary J. Wintroub & Associates | Cary J. Wintroub
The statute of limitations is 2 years most actions. I would need more specifics to give you a better answer.