I just got divorced and have a judgement to pay ex husband money, can he take my tax return? Posted on February 08, 2011

I have recently got divorced and have a judgment to pay my ex husband money that he lied on the stand to get. Can he take my tax return and since he gave false information can that judgment be appealed?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: