I have received a divorce complaint and in it my spouse has used the temporary injunction from another state is this allowed? 10 Answers as of February 07, 2013

Kalil & Eisenhut, LLC | Michael N. Kalil
Sorry, you're not giving me enough information to comment. I would need to know what the injunction is for. I assume that the injunction from the other State concerns an action other than for divorce.
Not too sure the question is clear, but when there is a divorce action there are orders not to sell community assets. This would apply even if you are in another state.
Need much more detail then what you have provided, why was the injunctive relief granted in the other jurisdiction, and also what was the reason he attached the injunction to the divorce petition.
LAW OFFICE OF ANNE B. HOWARD | Anne B. Howard
You need to have an attorney review the document.
Reade & Associates
Reade & Associates | R. Christopher Reade
No. Injunctions and domestic relations forms are state specific.
    Carey and Leisure | John Smitten
    Yes, domestic violence is relevant in divorce cases. J
    Dennis P. Mikko Attorney at Law | Dennis P. Mikko
    Without seeing the actual papers, it is difficult to answer. If the injuction is properly entered another court could give it full faith and credit. This is an unusual situation and you should consult with an attorney.
    You can get a copy from the court, and from yours facts as presented appear to have reviewed the document. Get an attorney and follow their advise.
    The Law Offices of Seth D. Schraier
    The Law Offices of Seth D. Schraier | Seth D. Schraier
    When you are served with divorce papers you are supposed to receive notice of automatic orders. If your spouse used the automatic orders from another state, then those are not binding upon you, but you should still be aware that you still cannot dispose of marital assets during the pendency of the divorce.
    Peyton and Associates | Barbara Peyton
    I'm not sure what you are talking about with regard to the "other state". If you mean he incorporated some kind of restraining order he had in place against you from another state, California will probably honor it. Because I am unclear on what you are talking about, I strongly suggest you make an appointment for an initial consultation with a family law attorney in your county to review the papers you received. Most family law attorneys grant an initial consultation free of charge.