I have an educational right to be informed of any school changes in relevance of me. What do I do if it was violated? 24 Answers as of June 13, 2013

I was not informed of a change I was given and I'm truly unhappy about it. What can I do about it?

Law & Mediation Office of Jeffrey L. Pollock, Esq.
Law & Mediation Office of Jeffrey L. Pollock, Esq. | Jeffrey Lawrence Pollock
How exactly were you harmed, monetarily or otherwise? Are you willing to pay a lawyer to pursue a non-financial issue?
I suggest that you take the matter up with your school administrators.
Make a complaint to the school administration office.
You can complain. However, unless you can show a real "damage," there is no common-sense basis for a law suit.
Law Offices of Mark L. Smith
Law Offices of Mark L. Smith | Mark L. Smith
Nothing the school as absolute discretion.
    Your question is too vague to be answered. I need to know what the change was, why it was made, etc. I disagree that you have an educational right to advance warning of any school changes that affect you. I guess the only advice I can give is to consult an attorney regarding whether your rights were violated and what, if any, recourse you have.
    James M. Osak, P.C.
    James M. Osak, P.C. | James M. Osak
    Look at your STUDENT HANDBOOK. What does it say about the school changing policies?
    The Lucky Law Firm, PLC
    The Lucky Law Firm, PLC | Robert Morrison Lucky
    Unfortunately, I am unclear as to what change for which you are inquiring. Generally, there is no "educational right" to be informed of any changes; however, there may be a more specific right that you may have.
    Lombardi Law Firm
    Lombardi Law Firm | Steve Lombardi
    I have no idea what you are asking me because your question provides insufficient facts to understand the institution involved, whether this is college, high school, junior high, elementary school, a public school, a private school, a work study program, an internship or any other identifying facts. See an attorney.
    Answer Applies to: Iowa
    Law Office of Melvin Franke | Melvin Franke
    Have your divorce attorney review the judgment and give you advice as to what your options are.
    Bulman Law Associates PLLC Injury Law Firm
    Bulman Law Associates PLLC Injury Law Firm | Thomas Bulman
    No such right exists. Teachers make the rules. Students follow the rules or drop out after age 16 and wash dishes the rest of their lives. Your syntax is questionable. Stay in school and study grammar.
    Answer Applies to: Montana
    Law Office of Gregory Crain | Gregory Crain
    Go with the flow or explain it better.
    Answer Applies to: Arkansas
    R. D. Kelly Law Firm, P.L.L.C.
    R. D. Kelly Law Firm, P.L.L.C. | Robert Kelly
    Your question is very vague and does not call to mind any particular provisions of law applicable to your situation. In general, you can ask the courts for remedy for any wrong you have suffered, but you have the burden of proof if you attempt to do so.
    Steven Alpers | Steven Alpers
    I need more facts. Who are you child, mother, father? What difference does it make?
    Law Office of William L Spern | William Spern
    Live with it. Quit trying to find an easy out and sure someone. Work had, stay out of trouble and be a productive member of society.
    What kind of change? Who? made the change? What is your relationship to the school?
    Mosley, Engelman & Jones, LLP
    Mosley, Engelman & Jones, LLP | Britany M. Engelman
    I don't understand your question and will need more information to fully reply.