Can I get my misdemeanors expunged? 1 Answers as of February 06, 2012

I have 2 misdemeanors and I was wondering if I can get either of them expunged. I have 2 misdemeanors for theft but the first one was dropped down to a "disorderly conduct". Since I technically wasn't convicted for the same thing twice, is there any way I can get either of them expunged or "hidden" from my records somehow for employment purposes?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Burdon and Merlitti
Burdon and Merlitti | Adam Van Ho
It depends on (1) if the disorderly conduct was a minor misdemeanor or (2) if the misdemeanors could be considered to stem from the same course of conduct. If the two misdemeanors were close in time and were from similar acts, or if the one charge was a minor misdemeanor, then you may be able to get the charges sealed. I would recommend either talking to someone in the municipal court you were convicted in or an attorney about the specific facts of your criminal convictions.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 2/6/2012
Click to View More Answers: