I had jobs in two different states. Do I need to file returns in both? Posted on October 21, 2010

I go to college in a different state from my permanent residence and I have had jobs in both over the last year. Do I have to file two separate state returns for each of these jobs?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: