I got a DWI while driving my mother's vehicle and am not on the insurance, will it affect her insurance if I'm convicted? 10 Answers as of April 15, 2013

I was arrested and charged with driving with .08 of 1% or more of alcohol and a DWI but I was driving my mother's vehicle which I am not insured under.

Ludwig Law Center, Inc. | Eric S. Ludwig
The DUI should not have any impact on your mother's insurance unless you were in an accident. You will have to obtain insurance through your agent by way of an SR-22.
That would be between her and the insurance company. Each insurance company handles matters in a different way. The best way is to call them up and ask them how it would affect her insurance, if in any way.
It can, depending on the insurance carrier and whether they are aware that you were charged with a DUI while driving the car.
I am almost 100% certain that her premiums will go up significantly, or maybe she will be dropped by her insurer. If she were smart, she would make sure you were dropped from her insurance.
Ask your insurance agent.