I can't afford a Divorce and he won't divorce me, what do I do? Posted on July 12, 2011

It's been a year this month, My husband cheated on me and kicked me out of my home with our 3yr old. I am only wanting what is FAIR between us. That's the child support my son is entitled to & setting up visitation and being done with it. I have ZERO Income, I'm living with my father, I start College this August & my son starts preschool. I want to apply for KTAP to help me out getting through school, and I told my husband they will be after him for child support, lets try to get the divorce taken care of beforehand. He still doesn't want to, I've given him all the time in the world to get this done, I can't wait any longer. Local Legal aid Will NOT respond back to me. What should I do? Will he be made to pay for attorney fees? There is no way I will be able to, It feels so hopeless. ??