I am a US citizen and my girlfriend is from Pakistan, what is the fastest way to legally bring her over here? 6 Answers as of January 26, 2011

I am a US citizen and my girlfriend / fiance is in Pakistan. What is the fastest way to bring her to the USA. Shall I marry overseas, and then apply as a fiance visa or not? She was issued a student visa which had expired upon her return from USA to Pakistan.

Fiance and immigrant visa processing take just about the same amount of time currently 7-12 months. If it is convenient to go there and get married that is my preference as you have one less government agency to deal with and it is more convincing that your relationship is real. If you would like assistance and information on the documents, fees, and procedures, you may contact me at the address below and I will send these directly to you.

If you would prefer a consultation first to discuss the pros and cons of the two options then call to schedule.
Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A.
Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A. | Carlos Sandoval
You may file a fiance petition, and the process would take around 6 months before she gets her visa to enter the United States.
Get Married and file an I-130.
Apply for a K-1 fiance visa in her behalf and marry her within 90 days of her arrival.
Fiance visa might be a little quicker.
    A K1 fiance visa would be the fastest way and saves you the time and cost of returning to Pakistan. If you marry her she is not eligible for a K1 visa and you would have to file an I-130 petition and then and K3 petition. It will generally take longer than doing an K1 visa petition.