I am ordered to take a drug test as part of my bond conditions, can I refuse to take the test? What are the consequences? 2 Answers as of February 16, 2017

Bond will be revoked and you will reside in jail until your case is over. Then the Court will just order you to test after sentencing. If you refuse or test positive, then more jail is in your future. Discuss it with your attorney.
James Sterling Lawrence, Attorney at Law | James Sterling Lawrence
If you refuse to take the test, that would be a violation of your bond conditions. The judge could snatch your bond and order you to be locked up while the case is pending. The judge could do the same thing if you took the test and failed it. The judge could also do lesser things, like making you go to drug treatment, or increasing the amount of your bond. In some cases, the judge could issue an order to have your blood tested at a hospital, but that is fairly rare except in drunk or drugged driving cases, where the test is sought soon after the arrest. I will point out that except for marijuana, most drugs clear completely from the system within 5 days after use. Marijuana can stay in the system for 30 to 120 days, because it is "fat-soluble" and not "water-soluble."