I am a mexican and a US Green card holder and want to know how long it will take to bring my husband to the US? 10 Answers as of February 01, 2011

I am a Mexican and US green card holder and would like to bring my husband to the US. I lived in Texas and I wanted to know if it is still going to take 9-12 month to bring my husband to the US

Yes. In fact, it may take up to three years for you to bring him in, under the State Department's retrogression, since you're not a citizen, but a green card holder.
Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A.
Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A. | Carlos Sandoval
It depends on the visa bulletin if there are visa available.
Hard to predict the future as the processing times change monthly depending on how many people are ahead of you in line. Important thing is to file the I-130 immediately to get in line. The category is FB-2a for Mexico and you can monitor the date they are working on at this site:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5212.html

You should apply to become a U.S. citizen at your soonest opportunity as you can then upgrade your I-130 to the immediate relative category. We would be happy to assist you with this process. Call or email me to discuss the procedure and fees.
Pauly P.A.
Pauly P.A. | Clemens W. Pauly
As you can see from the January 2011 Visa Bulletin (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5212.html) the wait-time for Mexican spouses of green card holders is more than 4 1/2 years. Therefore, you need to consult with an immigration lawyer to find the best strategy for your husband's immigration, which may include your own application for naturalization.
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
No it is going to take longer. The visa numbers for your category are going to be pushed back next month.