I am married to a US citizen and have a son in the US, how can I expedite my immigration process? Posted on May 24, 2011

I'm married to a US citizen and we have gone through the process of applying to get my visa and become legal in the United Sates. I had my 1st appointment and my waiver interview but I was told I needed more information from my husband and that we had 84 days to get this to the USCIS. We have done that as well and now we are waiting for the response, I'm here in Mexico and my husband and son are in the United States. We are devastated by the fact that we have to be away from each other and more now that my son needs us together the most. Are there any hopes of me getting back soon? What else can we do to expedite the immigration process?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: