I am looking into getting a settlement how do I get my workmen’s compensation pay answered? 13 Answers as of April 15, 2013

If you are asking how do you find out your rights, you've really only got a few ways. One is to do research, the other is to seek advice from your state department that oversees comp cases and the last is to seek the advice of a lawyer familiar with worker's compensation laws. Good luck.
Your comp claim will be paid when the doctor releases you and advises the insurance co whether you have any disability. It is all a mathematical thing based on time out of work and what the dr says. You don't have much say so in the matter.
File the claim in the proper manner within the Workers Compensation Department of your state.
Conway Law Pllc.
Conway Law Pllc. | B. L. Conway
The Lucky Law Firm, PLC
The Lucky Law Firm, PLC | Robert Morrison Lucky
Unfortunately, I will need more information in order to direct you in the right direction.
    Mark G. Patricoski, P.C. | Mark G. Patricoski
    Hire an Attorney. They fees are only 20% and the improvement to your case will be 150%
    I do not know what you mean "how do I get my pay answered?" I do not know what it means to answer pay. To get paid, you file a form 50 which files the claim. If you cannot settle the case you request a hearing on the form 50.
    The Law Firm of Shawn M. Murray
    The Law Firm of Shawn M. Murray | Shawn M. Murray
    I am not exactly sure what you are asking, but if you are saying that you are interested in settling your workers' compensation claim, it would definitely be in your best interest to hire a workers' compensation attorney to negotiate the settlement on your behalf. An experienced workers' comp attorney will be able to recover substantially more for you in settlement, after their 20% fee, than you will be able to negotiate for yourself.
    If you have a permanent injury, you may be able to get a "schedule award" which is based on a formula depending on the extent of your disability and your rate of pay, offset by payments you have already received. But: you should get some advice as to whether the schedule award is your best option.
    The Law Office of Stephen R. Chesley, LLC
    The Law Office of Stephen R. Chesley, LLC | Stephen R. Chesley
    You should contact your worker's compensation attorney, or if you do not have one you should speak to one. You may not be entitled to a settlement of your worker's comp action.
    Lombardi Law Firm
    Lombardi Law Firm | Steve Lombardi
    Your question is so poorly worded that no lawyer can answer it. Rethink what you're asking and re-ask it in a way that is clearer. If that's not possible then call a lawyer's office, hire them and let them do what they do best.
    Answer Applies to: Iowa
    Lewis B. Kaplan | Lewis B. Kaplan
    Sitting down to discuss specific details of you claim with a lawyer would help . Otherwise call the worker's compensation insurance company and let it take advantage of you .