I am a green card holder, how can I bring my boyfriend into the US? Posted on April 03, 2011

It's been 3 months that I've got my green card. I am a green card holder and will be applying for my citizenship in 2015. I want to know what is the fastest way I can bring my boyfriend here. Should I wait for my citizenship or should we get marry in Iran and then petition him after our wedding? Thanks in advance.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: