I am an approved DACA person my wife is a born US citizen, she wants to legalized me, what are the steps and how much? 1 Answers as of March 08, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Universal Law Group, Inc. | Francis John Cowhig
You need to file the appropriate forms (I-130 and I-485) to start the process. Your spouse must also meet the poverty guidelines in order to sponsor you, or else you will need a co-sponsor. And you must be able to document that your marriage is real and not a sham marriage for immigration benefits. Depending on how you entered the U.S., you may need to go through consular processing in your country of origin. There is no set fee schedule for how much an attorney charges for his or her services. All attorneys charge differently depending on their experience, locality, complexity of the case, etc. I suggest that you interview a number of attorneys and retain the one you feel most comfortable with and can afford.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/8/2017
Click to View More Answers: