How would my son inherit from my mother and my stepfather? 3 Answers as of August 22, 2017

Irsfeld, Irsfeld & Younger LLP | Norman H. Green
Ideally, they would name him in their wills or a trust. If they have named you as a beneficiary, you might be able to disclaim and have it go to him, or you might assign your interest to him, depending on fact and circumstances. Such as, what do their documents say, and do you have other children?
Law Office of Kimberly Fives | Kimberly Fives
Your son may inherit from your mother and stepfather if they make him a beneficiary in their will or in a trust or by naming him as a beneficiary on the title of specific assets. Otherwise, if they have none of the above then their property is distributed by the state to their immediate and closest relatives such as you and any siblings you may have. Talk to your parents.
By being named in their Wills, or they name you and you die before them. You need to give us more facts as to what you are really asking.