How will we know a license is reinstated if my son got a DUI a year ago with a one year suspension? 1 Answers as of April 13, 2011

My son got his license suspended for a year due to a DUI, how will we know it's been reinstated?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Phillip Weiser
Law Office of Phillip Weiser | Phillip L. Weiser
Contact the State driver control office. In Kansas the number is 785-296-3671.
Answer Applies to: Kansas
Replied: 4/13/2011
Click to View More Answers: