How will my 2 DUI convictions affect my green card renewal? 5 Answers as of March 10, 2014

I had 2 DUIs (extreme and regular) back to back in December of 2013. No injuries or accidents and now my Green Card expire in July 2014. How will these convictions affect my renewal? I haven't had any other violations in past. I am on formal probation until I fulfill court requirement since I am still paying for 2nd DUI.

It may prevent the green card renewal, especially IF you received a punishment of 12 months.
Best to get an attorney to help you out of this. A second should not impede your ability to get the green card.
Start making arrangements to leave the country, because I doubt very much that they will renew your green card. I imagine the court has suspended your license for a year, but if the court did not, I would suggest strongly that you not drive. You obviously have a serious alcohol problem and you do not want to kill anyone.
The answer will depend upon a review of the certified dispositions. Typically, simple DUI will not result in an issue but given one was labeled "extreme".
Consult with an attorney in your area that specializes in both criminal defense and immigration law.