How will the move affect my chances of being custodial parent or will I have any rights? 3 Answers as of June 23, 2017

I’m moving to another state. I’m filing for a divorce before I leave. We have a 3 year old daughter through step parent adoption. My husband is now holding our daughter and want allow me to see her. But, before I dropped her off to him. He put in a text that he would return her. He gave time and date of return. What can I do to see her and there's no time sharing order?

Grace Law Offices of John F Geraghty Jr.
Grace Law Offices of John F Geraghty Jr. | John F. Geraghty, Jr.
You will not be able to file for Divorce in Georgia and then no longer be a resident of Georgia.Why would you move to another state? Don't you think the child has been through enough?
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
Without a Court Order you have minimal rights, You need to see an attorney ASAP, you may have to file an action to regain residential custody. Also Florida has very strict laws about moving out of the area with a child.
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
When you have legal problems like this, you need to hire an attorney. You need to read the provisions of Florida Statutes, Section 61.13(3) to find out the factors that the court uses to make decisions about children.